ValQuest Value Certificates
The Value Certificate
What is a Value Certificate?
- A paper instrument used to identify a customer to a client. It is used to track the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- A Value Certificate is a physical tool utilized during an advertising campaign to facilitate an authorized person to obtain the items they purchase at a reduced price.
- A ValQuest Value Certificate is a paper voucher that can be redeemed and exchanged for a discount on items offered by a participating business.
- A ValQuest Value Certificate is a type of voucher that can be redeemed for products and/or services at participating Authorized Redemption Centers during an advertising campaign.
- A ValQuest Value Certificate is a type of voucher that obtains its basic value from a person’s advertising labor and a merchant’s contract to accept Value Certificates.
ValQuest Ads created the ValQuest Value Certificate as a tool that can be used to track and control the cost of an advertising campaign. There are four main reasons we use Value Certificates during an advertising campaign. They are to identify a person to a participating merchant’s business, to verify that the person is entitled to a discount on the merchant’s products and/or services, to track the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, and to provide a way for our distributors to earn income.
Value Certificate Exceptions and/or Exclusions
- No cash, credit, change, or legal tender will be provided by the Merchant’s Business to the customer in exchange for redeemed Value Certificates.
- Value Certificates are not valid for taxes.
- Value Certificates are not valid for Gift Cards, Lottery Items, Postage Stamps, Alcohol, or Tobacco Items.
- Value Certificates may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Value Certificates must be surrendered at time of sale.
- Payment with Value Certificates must be rounded down to the nearest whole dollar amount from $.01 to $.49.
- Payment with Value Certificates must be rounded up to the nearest whole dollar amount from $.50 to $.99.
ValQuest Value Certificate Denominations
ValQuest Value Certificates come in 5 denominations of value.